Terms & Conditions
www.belstaff.com (the “Website”) is operated by Belstaff International Ltd (“Belstaff”) whose VAT number is 853 9005 22 and Registered Office is at 15-19 Britten Street, London, SW3 3TY, United Kingdom. The terms “Us”, “We” and “Our” refer to Belstaff. The terms “You” and “Your” refer to users of this Website.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold Us, Our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Sale by You or any other liabilities arising out of Your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using Your shopping account and/or Your personal information.
If We do not to take legal action, whether it be criminal or civil, against any party for breach of these Terms and Conditions of Sale, this does not affect Our right to do so in future against the same or different parties, whether it be for breaches of a similar or differing nature.
5. your account
Goods, Pricing And Promotions
All goods offered for sale on this Website are official Belstaff merchandise and We guarantee the authenticity of the goods purchased from this website. The images of the goods on Our Website are for illustrative purposes only. Although We have made every effort to display the colours accurately, We cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the goods. Your product may vary slightly from those images. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on Our Website.
6. descriptions of goods - authenticity
As an online retailer We are not legally able to participate in the United Kingdom VAT refund schemes.
8. vat refunds
This Website accepts payment by Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, ShopPay, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay and Klarna.
10. card payment
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer You the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay Later: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: United Kingdom.
- Pay In 3 (available on orders up to £1,000): Your first instalment will be collected when Your order is despatched and instalments 2 and 3 are scheduled 30 and 60 days later, respectively. You can find further information regarding Pay In 3 including terms and conditions here for the markets where this payment method is available: United Kingdom.
All card payments will be processed by Our partner Shopify International Limited. We will take payment from Your account at the point of purchase on our website and only for the value of the goods dispatched.
11. card payment processing
12. gift cards
- You can use the Belstaff Gift Card in full payment, or part payment with one other method of payment for any goods or services in UK standalone “Belstaff” stores (excluding outlets) or online at Belstaff.co.uk.
- The Belstaff Gift Card can be purchased in the following denominations £50, £100, £250, £500, £1,000, and £2,000 up to a maximum total of £2,000.
- The Belstaff Gift Card will automatically expire 24 months after it is purchased at which time any remaining balance will be lost.
- You cannot buy a Belstaff Gift Card with another Gift Card.
- The value of any purchases will be deducted from the value on the Belstaff Gift Card. No change will be given. Any remaining balance can be used before expiry date of the Belstaff Gift Card.
- The Belstaff Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash, nor will any returns of a Belstaff Gift Card be accepted for a refund following purchase.
- Refunds for purchases made with a Belstaff Gift Card will be refunded back to your original Belstaff Gift Card in the amount of the return. The original Belstaff Gift Card expiration date will continue to stand. In the event that you use the Belstaff Gift Card as part-payment for a purchase and look to return the item(s), Belstaff shall refund the same proportion to your original Belstaff Gift Card and the remaining amount to the other method of payment used. Belstaff’s refund and returns policy shall apply to any such refunds.
- Belstaff Gift Cards cannot be reused once the full balance has been used. You can check Gift Card balances by visiting or calling one of our Belstaff UK standalone stores (excluding outlets) or by visiting www.belstaff.com/uk/customer-service/contact-us to contact our customer service team, both subject to opening/service hours. For call charges, contact your service provider.
- Belstaff reserve the right to refuse to accept a Belstaff Gift Card in payment or part payment of any item where it reasonably suspects that the card or any amount on it may have been stolen or obtained in another illegal way.
- The Belstaff Gift Card will remain the property of Belstaff and is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your Belstaff Gift Card following delivery/receipt. In cases where your Belstaff Gift Card is lost, stolen or damaged, Belstaff will not replace your Belstaff Gift Card or have its value refunded.
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Belstaff reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or discontinue the Belstaff Gift Card offering at any time. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If found please return to, Belstaff International Limited, 15-19 Britten Street, London, SW3 3TY, United Kingdom.
Contract And Cancellation
The offer of goods on this Website or the acknowledgement of having received Your request for an order does not amount to a contractual offer on Our part. Acceptance of Your order and the implied contractual offer will be confirmed by Us via email once We dispatch Your order in part or full. The acceptance of Your order will only pertain to the goods named within the email confirming dispatch of Your goods. We reserve the right not to accept Your order, entirely or partially, for any commercial reason whatsoever.
13. the contract and contract cancellation
14. cancellation policy
15. delivery and providing the goods
- Deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- Update the goods to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- Make changes to the goods as requested by You or notified by Us to You.
Once an item has been dispatched by Us You can track the progress via the courier website using the link provided in Your dispatch confirmation email.
16. order tracking
17. refund and returns policy
All goods to be returned must be in the condition in which they were received, complete with all the original packaging, labelling, security tags. Please follow the instructions set out on our Returns Page. We cannot accept returns where the security tag has been removed unless the item is faulty (in which case, please see below).
We recommend that You keep Your courier collection receipt when returning all goods, as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost or stolen before they are received by Us.
We may end the contract for the goods at any time by writing to You if:
18. our rights to end the contract
- You do not make any payment to Us when it is due;
- You do not, within a reasonable time of Us asking for it, provide Us with information that is necessary for Us to provide the goods; or
- You do not, within a reasonable time, allow Us to deliver the goods to You or collect them from Us.
If You are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (e) below the contract will end immediately and We will refund You in full for any goods which have not been provided. The reasons are:
19. your rights to end the contract
- We have told You about an upcoming change to the goods or these terms which You do not agree to;
- We have told You about an error in the price or description of the goods You have ordered and You do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that supply of the goods may be significantly delayed because of events outside Our control;
- We have suspended supply of the good, or notified You that We are going to suspend them; or
- You have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
We may transfer Our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Sale to another organisation. We will contact You to let You know if We plan to do this. If You are unhappy with the transfer You may contact Us to end the contract within 7 days of Us telling You about it and We will refund You any payments You have made in advance for goods not provided.
20. other important terms
These Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by the law of England and Wales. Any dispute related to the validity, interpretation and/or execution of these Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
21. applicable law and jurisdiction
The effective date of these Terms and Conditions of Sale is 20th August 2021.
Thank You for visiting www.belstaff.com (the "Website").
Terms And Conditions Of Website Use
The use of the Website, which is owned by Belstaff International Ltd (“Belstaff”, “We”, “Us”), a company with offices at 15-19 Britten Street, London, SW3 3TY, United Kingdom and whose VAT number is 853 9005 22, is subject to the following terms and conditions of Website use (“Terms”). Belstaff may revise these Terms at its sole discretion by updating this section, with the revised Terms taking effect for all users as of the date stated on the section.
By using Our Website, You confirm that You accept these Terms. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access Our Website through Your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and that they comply with them.
The following additional terms apply to Your use of the Website:
there are other terms that may apply to you
The content included in the Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Belstaff assumes no liability for the accuracy and/or fitness for particular purposes of any information and elements contained in the Website. By furnishing the information and elements contained in the Website, Belstaff grants no licenses to any copyrights, trademark rights or any other intellectual property rights on the information and elements contained in the Website.
In no event will Belstaff be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of the Website or any other hyper-linked Websites, including, without limitation, damages such as loss of profits or sales, interruption of business or professional activity, the loss of programs or other data, of whatever nature, on the user's information processing system even if Belstaff is made expressly aware of the possibility of such damages.
Our Website is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that Our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of Our Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give You reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
we may suspend or withdraw our website
We may transfer Our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation. We will always tell You in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect Your rights under the contract.
we may transfer this agreement to someone else
information and materials submission
By transmitting information and materials to Belstaff, You automatically grant Belstaff a worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable and non-exclusive right to use such information and materials including the right to reproduce, copy, publish, edit, translate, modify, communicate, distribute and display such information and materials, alone, or as a part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed and to sublicense such rights to anyone, without compensation to You or any other person, for any title, reason or cause.
Further, with regard to such information and materials transmitted by You, Belstaff has an unlimited and irrevocable right to use any idea, concept, know-how or technique contained, expressed or implied in such information and materials, for any purpose, without any compensation to You or any other person, for any title, reason or cause.
By transmitting any information or materials to Belstaff, You represent and warrant that no submission made by You breaches the rights of any third party.
Belstaff is in no way liable for the availability or any content of any Websites accessible by means of the Website. When accessing a Website through the Belstaff Website You acknowledge that such site is independent from the Belstaff Website. Belstaff has no control over the content of any Website accessible by means of the Website. Further, the presence of a link to a Website other than the Belstaff Website does not imply acceptance of liability by Belstaff for the content or the use of such Website. It is Your exclusive responsibility to take all necessary precautions to ensure that whatever element or material You select for Your use is free of destructive items such as viruses, worms, "Trojan horses" or similar.
After you submit a submission (as defined below) on instagram, you will have the chance to have your photographs, video, etc. Appear on the dedicated area of the website. Belstaff reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to edit any submission and to choose to include or not include such submission in the website. You acknowledge and agree that belstaff has no control over, and shall have no liability for any damages resulting from, the use (including, without limitation, re-publication) or misuse by any third party of information voluntarily made public through any part of the website.
Any ideas, content of any kind (including, without limitation, text, software, photographs, videos, audio visual recordings, graphics, music, and sound), or other information you provide to us by using the #belstaffman or #belstaffwoman hashtag or tagging @belstaff in a post on instagram (collectively, 'submissions') will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential. By transmitting or posting any submission, you hereby grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, sell, assign, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display any submission, as well as your name, instagram, profile picture, image, likeness, comments, posts, statements or other information, in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, alone or as part of other works. You also acknowledge that your submission may not be returned and we may use your submission, and any ideas, concepts or know how contained therein, for any purpose including, without limitation, developing, manufacturing, distributing and marketing goods.
If you make a submission, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control the rights to your submission and any and all elements thereof; that you have the rights from any and all third parties appearing in such submission to use such third parties' names, images or likenesses and any other third party-owned elements as necessary in and as part of your submission; and that your submission will not infringe or violate the rights of any third parties, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity/privacy, patents, trade secrets or confidentiality obligations. You further represent and warrant that such submission does not constitute or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of 'spam'.
/You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead us as to the origin of any submission.
We will determine, in Our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms through Your use of Our Website. When a breach of the Terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
breach of these terms
We exclude liability for Our actions taken in response to breaches of these Terms.
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold Belstaff, Our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms by You or any other liabilities arising out of Your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using Your shopping account and/or Your personal information.
The Website as a whole, and any single element on this Website, is protected by copyright, trademark rights and the other intellectual property rights either owned by Belstaff or by the companies controlled by, or affiliated to, Belstaff, or licensed to Belstaff. Such elements include, among others, photographs, designs, testimonials, images, texts, video and audio clips, logos, trademarks and software programs used for the management and development of the Website. The elements contained in the Website are reproduced for information and/or promotional purposes only. The Website is for personal use only. You may download or copy the elements contained in the Website for personal use only, not for commercial or other purposes. As a consequence, You are not entitled to reproduce, copy, publish, transmit, distribute, modify, cancel and, in general, to perform any other activity using the elements contained in the Website (including any software used for the management and/or development of the Website) for any purposes, other than for personal use.
copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights
The acceptable use policy contained in this section (the “Acceptable Use Policy”) forms part of the Terms and sets out the prohibited uses of Our Website and the Content Standards that apply when You upload content to Our Website, make contact with other users on Our Website, link to Our Website, or interact with Our Website in any other way.
acceptable use policy
You may use Our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use Our Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with Our Content Standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, or copy any part of Our Website in contravention of the provisions of these Terms.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on Our Website. Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to You about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do Our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on Our Website, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on Our Website, and we expressly exclude Our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of Our Content Standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of Our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide You with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
The content standards set out in this section (the “Content Standards”) apply to any and all material which You contribute to Our Website or any interactive services associated with it, and to any Website in which Our Website is linked to (a “Contribution”).
The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
Belstaff will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts)
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions)
- Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted.
- Be defamatory of any person
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
- Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate
- Promote or include sexually explicit material
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person
- Be likely to deceive any person
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- Promote any illegal content or activity
- Be in contempt of court
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent Your identity or affiliation with any person
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from Belstaff, if this is not the case
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse
- Contain a statement which You know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
These Terms, and the use of the Website itself, shall be exclusively governed by the law of England and Wales. Any disputes concerning the interpretation and execution of these Terms, or the use of the Website itself, shall be referred exclusively to the courts of England and Wales.
governing law and jurisdiction
The effective date of these terms and conditions of Website use is 20th August 2021.