INEOS GRENADIERS COMPETITION
Full Terms and Conditions
1. You will be notified by email on or before 30th October 2020 if you are a prize winner.
2. The prize of an outfit – one jacket, one t-shirt or long-sleeved top, one pair of trousers and a pair of shoes – up to the value of £1,000. The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
3. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over. Employees of Belstaff International, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw are not eligible to enter. Entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
6. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
7. All entries must be received by 23:59 BST on 25th October 2020.
8. The winners will be contacted within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner, or should a winner be unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9. The prize as described is available on the date of publication. Should a prize become unavailable, a substitute prize of equal value shall be provided.
10. Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
11. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. The Promoter is responsible for the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw and provision of the prizes.
13. You acknowledge that we will need to process the personal information that you have given to enable us to run the prize draw. If you win, we will need to make your name and your country of residence available to other prize draw participants on request in order to comply with our obligations under rule 08.28.5 of the CAP Code. If you would like to obtain details of the winner's name and country of residence after the closing date of the prize draw, please send an email to email@example.com within 7 of days after the closing date.
14. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Belstaff International Ltd of 15-19 Britten Street, London, SW3 3TX, United Kingdom